Sunday, April 29, 2007

The end of elementary school






I can't believe that my Maggie will be graduating from eighth grade in about 6 weeks. These past 8 years have gone by lightning fast. I know the next 4 years will be even faster. I can remember only bits and pieces of my 8th grade graduation, but I sure remember the feeling of that time. I had so many friends I had been in school with for many years. We were all together, all launched from the same place. Once in high school, everyone focused on their interests. This is the nice way of describing my high school experience. I know my daughter will enjoy her high school years. I just hope and pray she stays safe, stays close to Jesus, learns a lot, and has some good times. It will be memories that will influence the rest of her life.











No comments: